Member of ABOR (Austin), MetroTex (Dallas), HAR (Houston), SABOR (San Antonio), and CCAR – Corpus Area Local Boards.
Full broker support and training. Back office transaction management system provided.
Consumers aren’t walking into a real estate brick and mortar office anymore. They are online!
1 Commission Plan Only
$150 monthly fee. Sales Associate keeps 100% commission for all transactions – sales, leases, apartment locating.
No Annual Fee or any others – E&O is included.
You Have Hooked Realty’s Support
Many people don’t like change. However, you wouldn’t be on this page if you weren’t contemplating a change in brokerages. There must be a reason you want to switch. Rest assured that we are committed to making a transfer to Hooked Realty as easy as possible. New agents are welcomed! Must have an entrepreneurial mindset. You are an independent contractor – YOU are your own business. Full broker support; will train; and look at every contract for accuracy. Will never leave you hanging.
Activate or Transfer Your TREC License Online
- Click the link to TREC website: https://www.trec.state.tx.us/
- Towards the bottom of the page find the blue box called ‘My License Services’. If never been here, register for an ID by clicking that link provided.
- Once you’re logged in: Under the dropdown bar for Change your license information and manage relationships, select ‘Manage My Sponsorship (Sales)’ and click ‘Select’
- Choose ‘Next. Under Request Sponsorship, choose Real Estate Company (LLC) and input License Number 9003760
- Choose ‘Send Request’
- Finish the payment process and your sponsorship request will be sent to us. Cost is $20.60 to TREC for processing this online.
After TREC license is activated/transferred to Hooked Realty, next step is to get the local real estate board established (for new agents) or switch your broker affiliation if you are already a member of the board. We’ll show you how to do this.